I'm SO EXCITED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow morning by 10:30 my new baby will be here! Here's the link to my new baby:
[ Invalid URL Removed / p= t=117262 f=2 ]

I can't wait! :blob5: :blob8: I've been double checking everything to make sure everything looks good and is at the right levels. I've already picked out his name: Rosso. It's Italian (which I am, 3rd gen) for red. Whatcha think of the name?

*breaks into rendition of I'm So Excited* I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

He is so beautiful! I'm so excited for you it is a great pleasure to have a baby beardie. Although it can be nerve racking at the same time but it's just in the nature of babies. I love his colors!

carebearusaf

Original Poster
iLoveMyFelix":039f1 said:
He is so beautiful! I'm so excited for you it is a great pleasure to have a baby beardie. Although it can be nerve racking at the same time but it's just in the nature of babies. I love his colors!

It is wonderful and nerve racking all at once! I was super worried about Island when I first got her but she's doing great now and growing like a weed. I can't wait for Rosso to get here tomorrow morning! AHHHHH! :blob5: :blob8:

carebearusaf

Original Poster
GAH! It was guaranteed to be here by 10:30. Still not here. I've been running outside every half hour since 9am in case I missed the knock or something. :banghead: It's too cold outside to just leave her on the front porch. I'm a bundle of nerves! Lol. Every loud truck I hear I think is the mail truck. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Patience is not a virtue I possess, especially when it comes to something like this! :roll:

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
Is he there yet? Is he there yet? Is he there yet? Is he there yet? Is he there yet? Is he there yet? Is he there yet? Is he there yet? Is he there yet? Is he there yet? Is he there yet? Is he there yet? Is he there yet? Is he there yet? Is he there yet? Is he there yet? Is he there yet? Is he there yet? Is he there yet? :blob5:

carebearusaf

Original Poster
ChellyBeans":71040 said:
Also... I see your user name. Are you in the Air Force also?

My husband is yes. We're based at Luke AFB in Phoenix AZ. Our last base was Lakenheath RAFB in England. Where are you based?

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
I am stationed at Andrews AFB. My fiance is stationed at Ft. Belvoir.

That's cute that you lived in Phoenix. It reminds me of my little man. :p

carebearusaf

Original Poster
He's here he's here he's here! Rosso is here! He was asleep and snuggled in when I opened the container. He's beautiful. :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

Yay! I'm so happy!

Without further adieu Rosso!

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
I'm glad he arrived safe and sound! He's an eating machine right now as he's going through a growth spurt so make sure you have plenty of small supers! (They are his favorite!!!) :wink:

If he arrived sleeping then he was nice and warm from his 40 hr heat pack!

I'm glad you like him, keep me posted on his progress as he'll be a beautiful adult!

Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom