Im so excited iI had to share!! (PIXXX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixismimeixi

So just gont finnished constructing Blaze's tank today, he doesnt live in it yet but will come this next weekend! :mrgreen:

so this is the one he lives in now, his 20 gal long :?
GetAttachment.jpg

and this is the new 60 gal!! :D :D :D :D
IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg

IMG_2184.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

at first i didnt have any bamboo on :cry: , took a trip to the store and found some and i just had to have it, its bamboo color (tans) with green mixed in i love it!
IMG_2182.jpg

:blob8: now alls that is left is fixing up the stand and im good to go!! :blob8:
i hope he likes it

ixismimeixi

Original Poster
lol yes thats a bull terrier, baby trigger, thats our stud.. well he isnt a baby but thats what i call him. we breed from time to time.

and god, i had so much fun decorating this one id do it anytime lol.
i think we are adding blaze, the lighting, and then themps this weekend

gwookkim

Hatchling Member
that is a nice looking tank.
did you actually make the entire tank? wat material did you use and how did you get it glued together?

gwookkim

Hatchling Member
sorry, was just wondering if you made it. i am interested in making one and your tank did look semi-custom.

ixismimeixi

Original Poster
Nope just got it at the reptile convention when it came to san jose. its a 60 or 65 i cant rember and it came with all kinds of stuff, i think for like a snake tank it came with hat cork hut thing i have in there everything came out to be 89.00 bucks it was super cheap. i love the reptile conventions. to make a custom glass tank i would think would be hard but if you have the brains to do it more power to ya, i would just think it would be hard. i heard of people buying an old dresser and remaking it into a tank and thats pretty cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom