im not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldhearted

Hatchling Member
My beardie Baby has stopped pooping in her viv. She will only go in the bath. I try to give her a bath everyday so she will be able to go...well i have work, school...so sometimes i cant do it everyday. The reason im concerned is that she refuses to go in her viv, and when she hasnt pooped she doesnt eat as well as id like. (i wouldnt feel hungry either).

Has anyone else had this issue? and should i be concerned that its actually a health problem and not just a conditioned response?

my other two are perfectly happy pooping either in the bath or in the viv...

I have a large corner cage in the shape of a pentagon, there is a opaque divider and they share an mvb light in the middle...they both have an extra lamp or added heat source due to the size of the cage. Thats why im wondering because one poops just fine and the other will ONLY go in the bath

cold spot just read 82F
Hot spot is 95F
Baby is a female
she is now 8 mths old
food- crickets
mustard greens
calcium dusted everyday
vitamin dust 1 a week

Freeie

Extreme Poster
I have 3 out of 6 who refuse to poop in their vivs. They will hold it intill bath time so i give baths just for poop. Not a 20 min like i do everyother day but just set them in the tub and add a little water and poof there it is sometimes they will go before i add the water lol Im not sure if its a health issue or not hopefully someone who knows a bit more about the health of it will reply.

fez09

Extreme Poster
My girls don't like to poop in their viv's either (thanks Barb :wink: ) So I do the same thing, at least a quick 5-10 minute bath for everyone each night. I think it's like training a dog to hold it til they go outside...Good luck!

coldhearted

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
lol ive cut down on bath times when im busy to just poop time. and yes! sometimes she is done in secs other times...she cheats and just sits there :p ...i feel better knowing that others share this. I started to think to myself...why am i complaining its sooo much less on clean up.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Oh i love only having to clean up 1/2 the vivs in the house. Be thankful you dont have a poop artist lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom