im kind of worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was wondering if anyone had pics of a beardie before it sheds...my beardie has pale spots on her arm leg and back of her head i think shes just getting ready to shed but im not sure, i have pics but they didnt come out well but i can post them if this may help.

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
Yup LOL...

Here's Eragon currently!

EragonShed5-15-09.jpg

He's two, and is VERY blotchy at the moment! And CRANKY! LOL

HUGS

Sandi

beaniesbabie

Original Poster
this is the one that came out best i gotta wait for my batteries to charge to take a better one
100_0766.jpg

its her forearm and back of her head...im just paranoid i guess

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
If she is reddish/orangish this is probably her new color coming in. I honestly wouldnt worry! There have been several posts about pinkish spots and they've always been shed. My "teenagers" Link and Zelda have redish/pinkish hind legs right now. It's their new color coming in! YEAH!!!!

HUGS

Sandi

beaniesbabie

Original Poster
ok thank u SSOOOO much!! i get paranoid about my baby
i discovered one cool thing about ayame though...she wont poop on the carpet she always runs to the kitchen to poo and then comes back to the living room...its awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom