I'm easily amused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I was giving my beardie Puff her medicine. My boyfriend had her wrapped up in a burritto expecting a fight from her and little miss sees the syringe and opens her mouth waiting for me to give it to her then licks her lips afterwards. Never in my life have I experienced a living thing (animal nor human) so willingly take their medications especially when they are sick. Usually with cats (I have two and worked at a rescue), I shove the medicine down their throats and they drool it out. Puff has definitely earned respect points with us.

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Do you ever feed her baby food from a syringe? Scorch loves her squash baby food and is currently taking reptaid and is good about it too. I wonder if they think it is a treat like the baby food? Regardless, lucky you.

Rellie2

Hatchling Member
That's great to hear! :D
My beardie has done that in the past with his medicine, though it was supposed to have a banana flavor, and he loves bananas, so it makes sense.

tillywally

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
VEGASLIZARD":3cb1b said:
Do you ever feed her baby food from a syringe? Scorch loves her squash baby food and is currently taking reptaid and is good about it too. I wonder if they think it is a treat like the baby food? Regardless, lucky you.

So you can feed them baby food as well?! That's cool! I took her to the vet last week and the vet was attacking like it was going to be the hardest thing on Earth to do. It kinda had me freaked out but it all worked out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom