I'm Brand New... To Everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ameliab

Hey Everyone..
I have just recently became the owner of a Bearded Dragon. My brother has disappeared and I have become the new mommy to this little Dragon named Yoshi. Anyway, I just read that I should introduce myself.. :p So, here it is! I do also have a question, and that would be... Can Bearded Dragons eat eggs for protein? Rather than the worms, etc.. If you could let me know that would be awesome. Thanks for accepting me into your community.

Amelia

Keith Stoudt

Sub-Adult Member
I know that chart very well, it was one of the first tools I had with my BD Dameon, if it says rarely your better off just not doing it. And i don't mean to pry but, what do you mean by "My brother has disappeared."?

ameliab

Original Poster
He umm.. Took off... Forgot about all of his family. Hates us all.. Umm.. He's on drugs is the easiest way to explain it.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Hi and welcome to the site.
I hate that your brother is having problems, but I am glad you are stepping up and taking care of the beardie.
If you think of any more questions, please ask. There are a lot of knowledgable people on here and they always do what they can to help.
Also, post a pic of Yoshi sometime. We would like to see him.

ameliab

Original Poster
This is Yoshi! :D

IMG_3390.jpg

2006Indy012.jpg

The stains on his chin was from something he ate that day... :p He's a very messy eater!!!

Keith Stoudt

Sub-Adult Member
Sorry to bring that up..... :oops: , I know the situation.

He's a neat looking guy, you'll do a great job with him. If you ever have any questions, this is the place. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom