I'm at a complete loss..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
So I got a baby beardy just over 3 weeks ago, he was a voracious eater until he got an RI so we did the antibiotics for 10 days with acidophilus liquid as well that finished on the 23rd. His setup is all good just replaced his old UVB with a reptisun 10.0 tube 4 days ago.

He is only eating 3 crickets a day for the last 7 days and shows no intrest in them after that. It's like he completely ignores them even if they crawl on him. He is still taking water from the syringe and poops once a day. I'm feeding him 2wk old crix dusted with calcium one out of his 3 feedings a day and vitamins once a week. He rarely touches his greens I can never tell if there's any missing but I did watch him take a bite once when I first got him.

I'm really not sure what to do from here. He seems to be losing weight..any suggestions would help

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
M beardie had pnemonia a few weeks back (not sure how she got it as temps etc are all fine). However, as she was on baytril i was told by the vet to give her reptoboost baths and feed her soy yogurt to help her tummy. These things helped get her appetite back as it sorts out the PH balance or something in their stomachs. Antibiotics can upset their stomach so you may want to try what i used or some other supplement such as repta aid critical care or other appetite stimulants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom