Im a newbieeeee =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this site from google and would like to thank each and everyone of your for all of the useful information I have found on this site and some help in locating my new family member.

So allow me to introduce myself.. My name is Tara 24 and in Phoenix.

I am getting a 2 1/2 year old dragon I found on craigslist thats local here and he is being delivered this weekend. I am SO excited since I have never had reptiles before and I am sure hes going to be babied. I am not sure of a name for him as of yet but anyone have any thoughts?

I will post pics as soon as I get him this weekend

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
Hello and welcome to the site :) Make sure you post a pic of your guy when you bring him home, we love pics! Feel free to ask any questions you have, we're always happy to help.

lost_in_space

Original Poster
I thought about naming him Fluffy.. ppl think oh its a dog or something cuddly and its a lizard with spikey things. Heheh. My fam is terrified of him and wont go in my room anymore. Hes cuddly like a dog tho and having him out tonight it was back to licking everything in sight.. and even in his place. :blob5: :blob8:

I gave him a bath tonight because he seemed cold when I got home and I hafta move his tank away from the sliding glass door in my room. So I put him in the bath and afterwards being wrapped in a towel he loved it and wanted to pass out... I ended up putting a box in his cage (for now) with a washcloth inside and a handtowel over it.. hes snuggled in it now dead to the world... so after all that i am starting to think fluffy is appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom