If you're a breeder, look here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
I'm looking into getting another bearded dragon. I'm really interested in the red colored ones, though I'm sure if I see the "right one" it wouldn't matter what color it is.
I do want a baby (under 10 inches) so I can see him grow up. And I would prefer a boy.
This post is mainly for all the breeders that may have something that fits what I want.
The only thing is I'm looking to spend no more then $70 shipped.
Please let me know if you have anything, and feel free to leave pictures on this thread :wink:
Thanks in advance!!

Hey there. I don't own a reptile yet, but I know where you can get a red one. In the for sale section of the forums. Considering your title this topic would do better in the breeding area or the for sale area. Hope I helped.

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
ColoradoRiverRafter":a9839 said:
Hey there. I don't own a reptile yet, but I know where you can get a red one. In the for sale section of the forums. Considering your title this topic would do better in the breeding area or the for sale area. Hope I helped.
Oh thank you! I did look in the "for sale" section already, and saw one that I liked, but the OP hasn't answered my post yet..so we'll see!!
lol I didn't even know there was a "breeder" section. Oh well.

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Check with Rick Louthan @ herpfacinations.com He's in Mesa I believe. He has some really nice animals, and instead of shipping you can put all the money to a really nice dragon. Check them out, you won't be disappointed.

Tell him Jeff Crider sent you :)

You wont be disappointed

Jeff

Gail

BD.org Addict
You might try to contact the breeder from the for sale forum through his web site, it most likely would be faster then waiting for him to reply to his add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom