Ideas on New Viv for two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SevzLight

So I'm looking at trying to find a place that is affordable that can customly build orders or even has what I'm looking for. I've been browsing around the site and I've seen a lot of different websites, but I'd like to know for sure whether they are good or not. I'm basically looking for stackable 4x2x2 Cages with built in lighting and preferably sliding doors. Currently, that's what I have. However, I'm not bob the builder and I did a fairly garbage job, and would much rather have one professionally done for me.
What on your opinions on what I should do? I have an adult bearded dragon, and an adult blue tongue skink.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
There are a lot of online vendors who can put together custom cages for you. Stackable systems are pretty common requests. Have you tried showcasecages or K&M dragons?

Not sure how helpful this is, but I am using Lowe's and a local furniture craftsman to help prefab my own custom design. The process is a bit extensive to get the way I want exactly, but I'm really happy with the save on money as well as personal design. They are cutting each piece I need to design specifications. I have been discussing different built-in wiring/electrical options as well as possible cabinetry to go ahead and just save on the need of buying a stand. After browsing for a couple of months for enclosures and running the math in my local area on cost of materials and aid from others with the right tools, I will spend 60-80% less (determined by the options I chose to go with in materials and eye appeal) for a larger customized tank from any store/site I have found; that I will only have to put together after having all connecter points pre-drilled.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If you have that option available, it's a very good one. Custom designs are great and if you can save on the shipping cost (usually $100+) it may help pay for labor from a local craftsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom