*IDEA* Want a Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuskugee

Hatchling Member
I was wondering if it's possible to have a pool in my beardies viv. I know humidity is bad and I was thinking if there was some small dehumidifier I could use to suck out the moisture. Maybe some kind of a fish tank type tool or something? Other than that I'd have a small plug that would drain out the water daily so I could use fresh water.

On another note I was wondering what do you guys use to clean the DIY Styrofoam backgrounds?

JeffSimpson

Juvie Member
Tuskugee":7f13qdt2 said:
I was wondering if it's possible to have a pool in my beardies viv. I know humidity is bad and I was thinking if there was some small dehumidifier I could use to suck out the moisture. Maybe some kind of a fish tank type tool or something? Other than that I'd have a small plug that would drain out the water daily so I could use fresh water.

On another note I was wondering what do you guys use to clean the DIY Styrofoam backgrounds?

In general humidity is bad for the beardie, plus you'd have to constantly run a dehumidifier, plus you'd have to change the water daily. Is it possible? Yes... Is it advisable, no, not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom