I wanna be loved!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kazi had a breakthrough this weekend..... with my Mother-In-Law. She was putting him to bed for me and lifted him out to wrap him up in his blankie and instead of doing his usual lie down and deathglare until hes safely back int he confines of his tank, he crawled up her arm, snuggled into her jumper and went to sleep all snuggled into her neck!!! Im shamelessly jealous.... I dont think im ever going to win that little monster over!!!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Im last on his list of breakthrough's tho - hes always been a daddy's boy and now he is his 'grandma's little monster'. And I was the one had to convince them that we should keep him lol!!! someday, hopefully, there will be some love in his eyes hehe!

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Try snuggling with him in the morning when he is cold. He will be too tired to complain and the warmth will be welcomed. Perhaps after a few sessions of morning snuggles he will warm up to you.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
LOL what a little BRAT!So he picked the in law over his own Mommy.I am now convinced he is definately trying to drive you to the madhouse! :lol:

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
God they are stinkers sometimes.
I understand the pangs though. I still long for that bond with Ruben.
One day we'll make it Miss T.
One day.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
VEGASLIZARD":287fa said:
Try snuggling with him in the morning when he is cold. He will be too tired to complain and the warmth will be welcomed.

Lol, I wish Kazi was that simple.... but lets face it, hes never been a 'normal' beardie. His first priority when the lights come on is to shoot out of his blankie and straight on to his basking rock (even if it is cold). You would think that being cold and sleepy would slow him down.... but not Kazi! lol!! I dread to think of the death glare I would get if I interrupted his morning routine lol!

vickson420":287fa said:
I am now convinced he is definately trying to drive you to the madhouse!
Lol! I was hoping he would eventually love me, but as a friend said today, I was the one who treated his leg injury, so, rather than seeing me as 'friend' he sees me as 'evil woman who poked my leg'!

Ethelia":287fa said:
One day we'll make it Miss T.
One day.
One day soon, I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom