i think my daughters beardie is sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleunicorn2

Original Poster
and thank you for that sight ohsmile, i will show my daughter that. she thought that her beardie would get lonely, thats why she got two. otherwise she said she would of only gotten one

daner923

Gray-bearded Member
Did they get any results for illness or parasites? Drugs can be very harsh on their systems, so if at all possible I wouldn't give medicine unless you have a confirmed diagnosis.

ohmybandit

Sub-Adult Member
No problem! Sometimes a visual aid is what's needed instead of critiques. I didn't think beardies would be so violent to each other until bandit tried to attack my boyfriends dragon. (Bailey was in her tank on my floor at the time and bandit head bobbed and charged even though she was 2 times smaller :roll: )

daner923":2dthkhkf said:
Did they get any results for illness or parasites? Drugs can be very harsh on their systems, so if at all possible I wouldn't give medicine unless you have a confirmed diagnosis.

He is now in petsmart/bandfields hands so I don't believe she has any control of what goes into the dragon at this point (correct me if wrong). They also cant sell him back sick so he has to be cured of whatever he has now. They tried to make me do the return and buy back for bandit but we threw a big enough stink to corporate and they gave us the vet visit for free and under my careful watch. I refused to let her out of my sight when she was little.

Edit: I Reread some of page one to change this paragraph. My brain is asleep

littleunicorn2

Original Poster
pax is still at petsmart. the employees dont think he is going to get better. he is still the same. has gained a little weight but the last of the meds are today. they still dont know whats wrong with him. so all we can do is wait. have been doing research on live bait deliveries and have also found a site in new york where i can get the tanks and accessories i want. have been visiting him everyday, but employees are getting on edge with us now, so i wont be going today.

littleunicorn2

Original Poster
just an update my friends. pax has past away. the pet store was suppose to call us and never did. he past monday. thank you very much for all the advice and i am so glad that all of u will be here if i need anymore advice. my daughter still has one of the original beardies from the first pet store visit. she did get another beardie also. his name is jethro. cause man that boy can eat. and that's what his name stands for .. go figure. he is adorable though and so is czarcadius. thanx everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom