I think its Roo's.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn to have eggs.... I had to remove 1/2 her stuff due to her running all over her viv she got herself stuck a few times between the glass and things in her viv. She keeps dumping out her food dish because shes going back n forth and back and forth.Shes a lazy beardie always has been intill a few days ago. Still eating like a pig that hasnt changed. Shes got this big ole hardish belly too looks like a balloon. Shes pooping just fine everyday.

I took a video while i was cleaning her viv. (pay no mind to people in the background lol ) She dumped out her dish and scattered her salad all over her viv.

Poor fat belly.
P1060006.jpg

Sara tell Lilly to keep her egg cooties away! We dont want them lol

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
You can have all our egg cooties! I thought id be lucky and not have to go through the whole infertile egg laying stuff :( but noooo *eyes Sara*

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Tom, I am sending every single teensy weensy bit of my egg cooties your way. Poor Lilly had infertile eggs, reabsorbed them, and is now (2 weeks later) acting like she has them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom