i see ribs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRedDragonAkaRed

Hatchling Member
she dosnt really eat much....but other then that seems very normal....not too active in he rtanke but when she is out she loves running around....

she is sleeping on my belly now and i pet her (ive noticed this before)....and her ribs are visible (about 4 ribs) on her back and i can oviously feel them....she is a big beardie....(healthy full grown) bigger then my other male....

is this normal should i try feeding her more....2-3 crickets 3 meal/super...and sometime a horned worm and fresh salad (all this everyday)....i try giving more crickets but she wont go catch them even when there on her head or in fornt of her..

i just got her this week and seems fine but i jiust thought i'd ask.

maybe ill give her more salad and meal worms instead of crickets.

TheRedDragonAkaRed

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
vickson420":fc87a said:
How much is she eating in a daily basis?How old is she?Do you have any pics?
today she ate...3 crickets and 4 meal worms (she likes these i can give her more)....she didnt touch her salad yet. my other one ate 8 crickets 4 meal worms and half his salad (i could feed him all day lol) and he is tiny.

its hard to see

066.jpg

068.jpg

orion

If you can see ribs, thats not normal. Atleast not with me anyway. Mine are little porkers. I dont see any in the pictures. :?:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
From the pics she doesnt look too underweight at all but if she is a baby/juvie which it looks like se is then she need alot more protien then waht she is getting daily.Juvies can eat over 50Crix a day with no problem.Did you just get her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom