I NEED YOUR INPUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddragon1

Hatchling Member
for about the past week it seems by dragon has not been acting him/herself... used to eat crix like a pig, but barely eats them now, still eating the fresh veggies i put in everyday tho just not as much. used to poo regularly everyday now every 2 - 3 days.. is pretty active/alert in the morning & most afternoons, but seems to lay around more than anything. seems like my dragon always tries to go to sleep to early, i have him/her on paper towels and he just moves them & lays on the glass and when i pick him/her up the belly is cold from laying on the glass. still lets me handle him/her not grumpy or anything but does have stress marks. i took my dragon to vet the prob a couple months ago to test for parasites and he/she did have them, but im not sure if they are totally gone. i didnt agree with the vet & i thought he didnt know what he was talking about. i wanted to get some of that panacur but i dont know how much my dragon weighs. i've had my dragon since the end of july it was only about 3-4 inches ive been the only owner. substrate is papertowl and the heat is 100-105. hasnt shed in a while. so any thoughts would be good to hear, thanks!

Leo123

how often are you bathing him/her and offering water via syringe e.t.c.? Loe went roughly 2-3 months without eating properly and was very lethargic but one tub of Phoenix worms and he was fine, i personally think they get bored of eating crix all the time aybe try a different feeder to encourage him/her to ea more.

What are your temps at night?
how are you taking your temps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eragon21
Top Bottom