I need to choose

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoradoRiverRafter

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Should I breed my own superworms? If so, how do I do it?
How much would I expect to pay for an adult dragon at a reptile show?
(told ya I'd be back) :wink: :roll:

gizmo17

Hatchling Member
babyelvissocute":2p89cjez said:
I think the best started snakes are garter and corn. They are also on the smaller sides, and garter snakes are native in many ares so have a pretty good tolerance of temps, not that I'm saying to not provide heaters or anything.
i think ball pythons are good starters too! they are a little smaller then cornsnakes in length not width but imo just as friendly i have both had my corn first but my ball python is more clam while my corn is nice but WILD!! always exploring!

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
gizmo17":2ncygva3 said:
babyelvissocute":2ncygva3 said:
I think the best started snakes are garter and corn. They are also on the smaller sides, and garter snakes are native in many ares so have a pretty good tolerance of temps, not that I'm saying to not provide heaters or anything.
i think ball pythons are good starters too! they are a little smaller then cornsnakes in length not width but imo just as friendly i have both had my corn first but my ball python is more clam while my corn is nice but WILD!! always exploring!
Yup, I'd have to agree with that, I've got two corns and they're always trying to stick their noses into some trouble or another!
Also, its good that you're asking so many questions, a lot of people end up getting a reptile and initially having no idea what goes in to having it.
This is a bearded dragon forum, and this is a thread that is asking about possibly getting a beardie, so this does have to do with getting a dragon. For those of you who were complaining, if you have an issue, take it up with a moderator and not someone who is genuinely trying to learn. I've seen a bit too much bashing of people asking good questions on here lately, so CRR, keep with the questions and we'll help as much as possible!

gizmo17

Hatchling Member
RolandKyramere":rlg29fpa said:
gizmo17":rlg29fpa said:
babyelvissocute":rlg29fpa said:
Yup, I'd have to agree with that, I've got two corns and they're always trying to stick their noses into some trouble or another!
Also, its good that you're asking so many questions, a lot of people end up getting a reptile and initially having no idea what goes in to having it.
This is a bearded dragon forum, and this is a thread that is asking about possibly getting a beardie, so this does have to do with getting a dragon. For those of you who were complaining, if you have an issue, take it up with a moderator and not someone who is genuinely trying to learn. I've seen a bit too much bashing of people asking good questions on here lately, so CRR, keep with the questions and we'll help as much as possible!
little off topic haha but what kind of corn snakes do you have? :p

not trying to be mean BUT..if you read this So when I get home, I'm getting a Leo forum topic, this "kid" crr is telling this person he/she knows SOOOOO much about a leo...well then if you know so much then WHY are you on here asking a million of the same exact questions. please stop wasting everyones time. thanks.

Jess

Extreme Poster
ColoradoRiverRafter":12j04hlk said:
Should I breed my own superworms? If so, how do I do it?
How much would I expect to pay for an adult dragon at a reptile show?
(told ya I'd be back) :wink: :roll:

Personally, I dont think it would be worth it to breed supers for one dragon... Theyre SOOO cheap (You can get 1000 for under $30 shipped) and it would just be alot of extra work to breed them. It costs me next to nothing to feed Dudley supers- Youll only need 30/week for one beardie. If you breed something, go for roaches.

And at the show I went to, adults were usually around $75-$150. I got my boy as a gift so I didnt pay for him, but I know he was somewhere around $100-$125. The vendors at shows who sell adults are usually just trying to get rid of their extra breeders, so theyre usually really cheap.

ColoradoRiverRafter

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Alexlvsdrgns":1np5j213 said:
not trying to be mean BUT..if you read this So when I get home, I'm getting a Leo forum topic, this "kid" crr is telling this person he/she knows SOOOOO much about a leo...well then if you know so much then WHY are you on here asking a million of the same exact questions. please stop wasting everyones time. thanks.

First off, that was an extremely rude post. Secondly, if you aren't going to give me advice or help me then don't post this rude stuff. Also, I used to know next to nothing about leos, now through the help of other people I know much more about them and can give some OK advice. Annd, if I am wasting your time, then why did you even post?

P.S. thanks Jess! :D
I'll be back soon

articwolfgirl

Juvie Member
gizmo17":3ggri01p said:
babyelvissocute":3ggri01p said:

I had a ball before lazyiest snake everrrrrrrrrrrrr but coolest one ever too becuase he was so calm never hissed or balled up XD he crawled down my friends pants one day and that was a trip

gizmo17

Hatchling Member
articwolfgirl":r79td4g5 said:
gizmo17":r79td4g5 said:
babyelvissocute":r79td4g5 said:

I had a ball before lazyiest snake everrrrrrrrrrrrr but coolest one ever too becuase he was so calm never hissed or balled up XD he crawled down my friends pants one day and that was a trip

OMG LOL!!!! thats too funny! and yes i agree! :p they are very lazy :p

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
gizmo17":3cuzenm4 said:
RolandKyramere":3cuzenm4 said:
gizmo17":3cuzenm4 said:
babyelvissocute":3cuzenm4 said:
little off topic haha but what kind of corn snakes do you have? :p
I've got one regular morph who I rescued as a full adult and one baby corn that is either a sunglow or a blood morph, some places have different names for their morphs that look like other morphs, and its kinda confusing, but they're a nice red with dark red-orange spots. I'll post a pic if I can ever remember my photobucket account...

gizmo17

Hatchling Member
ah dude thats really really cool!! i have a Ghost corn i got for $45 bucks at a vendor then saw the same snake for like $125 lol being jewish i <3 deals! LOL!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom