i need serious help...for my beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lpsouth1978

Hatchling Member
When my 10 month old dragon had high Coccidia counts, I used Toltrazuril from Beardeddragon.co and everything cleared up QUICK. He never stopped eating or even slowed his eating. Within just a few days his poo was back to normal and he has been happy and healthy ever since. You only have to give one dose of Toltrazuril a day for 2 days. I believe that for extremely high counts they recommend doing this two weeks in a row. I also use the pink cleaner from bd.co, bleach does not kill coccidia. I have also started baking the wood in the oven at 210 degrees once a week, since it is porous and could soak up any cleaners used on it. Coccidia cannot survive in temps that high.

Good luck to you and your dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChekeNerton523
Top Bottom