I need a name w/ pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
ebb77891.jpg

still in Anaheim after attending both days of NARBC. It was so much fun! We picked up a baby Argentinian black and qhite tegu. Too small to tell sex yet. After the first few times of being held it isn't puffing up and is such a sweetie. First thought was Toki Wartooth after the rhythm guitarist of the band Dethklok. Any ideas would be welcome.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hi Wendy.... did you have a good time at the NARBC? Barb and Robin mentioned that they met you...that's great!

Your new Tegu is beautiful! I love the name Toky.

Is this your son's Tegu? Does he have any ideas for a name or was Toky his idea?

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I was so peeved last night because I tried posting twice about the show and both times it didn't work. I had pics and everything. The show was so much fun we went both days. It was great to meet Robin and Barb. The kids have decided that the temporary name will be Tegizzle pronounced taygizzle. Lol I guess because every one calls Nic dizzle and it is his baby.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
oh how cute ! Im so mad i missed the whole thing (dont ask.. lol no i had to work). I"ve never seen a Tegu before.. really cute though. hmmm... as far as names.. I'm bad at it lol

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Well, maybe you might consider coming out to the vegas show in December? They can't call you into work when your out of town.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
VEGASLIZARD":d36cc said:
Well, maybe you might consider coming out to the vegas show in December? They can't call you into work when your out of town.

Ha ! Funny you said that.. I was reading your other post in the NARBC thread and saw you posted a link for the Vegas show.. I said to the g/f "hmmmmmm a show coming up in Vegas in december ! Hey hun didnt you say you wanna spend xmas in vegas ?!" lol

Definately will be looking into that ! But like you said.. they cant call me into work if I'm out of town !!!! :blob5:

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
So true, what buttheads calling you in on a holiday weekend. Employers don't think anyone has a life outside work. Next time a show comes in town you will just have to tell them you are leaving for the weekend so they won't do that again!

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
oh trust me.. they dont think you can have a life outside of work.. but the big wigs can !! They were all out on their yachts while they called me in I'm sure ! lol !!! SO any name yet ????

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
So, Toki it is, here is the photo diary of the first few days.
Pick Me!
IMG_1998.jpg

Investigating the possibilities
IMG_1999.jpg

Freedom from the stupid cup
IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

Eating right away!
IMG_2012.jpg

Yummy!
IMG_2011.jpg

After a long trip in the car we are tired!
IMG_2042.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom