I miss you guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Carl
It feels like forever since I chatted with folk on here...I guess that's what happens with a healthy beardie! 8)

Here's Charlie being a boss, watching the sunset.
87171-7573092440.jpg

I think he wants to brumate. He's not been eating much, and looks sleepy/grumpy a lot. None of my beardies ever went through brumation before! AH! Trying not to worry too much.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Well, you can still post updates like this report of him in glowing health. :) He does look to be in tip top shape. ! Brumation is not a big deal, let him do his thing.

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Carl
LOL yes, that is true. He is such a sweet boy. Loves his mommy snuggles. He'll have a black beard until I pick him up...then he mellows out.

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Carl

He's a spoiled boy that is for sure! I'm in the planning stages of a new viv for him. He literally climbs the doors on the one he has - mesh type doors. A friend gave it to me and it was originally for a snake - it's all glass and I find it's too tall.

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Carl
CooperDragon":7bulp12j said:
I notice you don't have any snow yet! :eek:

:lol: not quite yet...I'll be sure to share when we do LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom