I loathe Canada post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visionist

Hatchling Member
Aside from shipping times and prices being horrid, they often screw up shipping as well. I wouldn't mind but it was for something relatively important, my beardies 24" reptisun which can't be bought here in stores. I got a refund but they won't send a replacement for a month as it is on back order, if I order another it would still take 3 weeks or so to get here and I don't want him to go any more without a UVB light as it has already been a few weeks. I've been supplementing daily with Cal+D3 and taking him outside when I can to help compensate.
The stores here ONLY sell reptiglo 10.0's so that is what I am going to have to go with. I've heard some bad things about them but I thought the newer ones were supposed to be better.
What should I do?

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
I'ved used a reptiglo with Darwin since I had him, and he's grown from 6" to 17.25" in a little under 5 months with me.

Gail

BD.org Addict
I've also recently started using the reptiglo 10's with no problems. Just be on the look out for any eye issues like swelling, redness and keeping them closed a lot.

Beardiemama37

Hatchling Member
I called a petstore here in BC about the reptisun, and the kid was astounded they are "discontinued" or the store refuses to sell em . I'm like DUDE they are the best on the market right now...he's like yah I know. I can get you one, a 24" but it'll cost ya...$80 for a measly bulb...NO FANKS!!!

jjh1

Juvie Member
randommonks":1rnc474y said:
I'ved used a reptiglo with Darwin since I had him, and he's grown from 6" to 17.25" in a little under 5 months with me.

I have reptiglo Both my male and female have them in their separate vivs and they are now 22 inches and 20 inches long have had no problems with them even my breeder uses them as I asked and I also looked at spects between the 2 as well.

I think as long as you do research and watch your beardie its cool also my Female baby who when I got her was 6inches long 30g,2 months old is now 5 months old 16 inches long and 187grams she is perfect and healthy.

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
There is also http://www.mrherp.ca it's $32 plus shipping. I ordered my last reptisun through amazon and payed Soo much for shipping. I'm going to try mrherp next time.

EDIT- also you could probably discuss different methods of shipping with the site owner.

Kalyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom