I just saw a horrible question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was answering reptile questions on yahoo answers, with the knowledge that you guys have given me (and giving the site credit) when I clicked on answer another question. Can you guess what popped up? The question was: If you cut off an alligators tail, will it live?
Here was my face: :shock: :shock: :shock: :?:
I was shocked, and mad, since I couldn't believe that someone was asking this question and might do it to an alligator. Two other people answered and said it will suffer, and I posted this: I agree with all the others, why would you do that? It could bleed to death and suffer, it could get infected and suffer, it could never swim again and suffer. You catching my drift? IT WILL SUFFER IF YOU CUT IT"S TAIL OFF.
I know it sounds a little rude, but I really don't want any animal to suffer.
It's so infuriating! :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
I should hope this was a mire question and nothing more, curiosity could get the best of some people. Maybe they just were wondering since a lizard can live without it's tail but, it is not like people are going around cutting them off though. :( :cry:

pogvitt

Hatchling Member
If this person is so interested to see if animals can survive amputations, he should start with his own leg.

Livey

Extreme Poster
pogvitt":6kteng70 said:
If this person is so interested to see if animals can survive amputations, he should start with his own leg.

Agreed, sounds like an ***** just trying to rattle people up...
Maybe he should start with his head??? :wink:

Dragoon

Sub-Adult Member
What a horrible question. That's like saying, if you jump and land on a cat, will it hurt the cat?

No. The cat would be fine.

Sure it would hurt the cat!! :angry5:

If I were to see that, I would report it.
That's animal torture.

ColoradoRiverRafter

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I have another good answer to that stupid question: If I slit you throat, will you die? He/she would deserve that if they actually cut an ally's tail off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom