I just checked and....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burra

Hatchling Member
Bindi is a BOY! I got him at what I was told was 9 months old, and the breeder and past owner both said he was a she. I'm kind of glad he's a boy, I don't have to worry about eggs, but now I need a new name! It took me forever to come up with Bindi. :roll: So I have 2 boys now! (Yes they are in separate vivs, always have been and always will)

I only looked because he bearded me today when I went to put the harness on for the first time. He's finally big enough for it, Archimedes has been using it until now. So what name would be good with Archimedes? It would be cool if their names kind of went together. This is like having a new dragon all over again!

mikewithsfi

Hatchling Member
By reading the name Bindi out loud, it sounds like a unisex name. However the origin of Bindi kind of throws that out the window.
"Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand, and I will move the world." -Archimedes 230 BC. If you wanted a name that went well with Archimedes it can only be Socrates since many feel they were best friends.

Burra

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I think it's going to be Socrates!! That is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Thanks!

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Darn didnt even read the post above mine when I said name him socrates lol..Glad you chose Socrates. its almost a regal name without being regal

Burra

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
My thoughts exactly! The same with Archimedes. Glad they both have appropriate names now! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudeGurl
Top Bottom