I have to pull your shed too

Rocky is shedding (yes, that means he's getting bigger...aiming for 20 inches min)- and my poor baby had shed right under his eye. I didnt think he would let me get it but I said what the heck let me try to get it. Do you know he turned his head and let me try to get it? It wasnt ready so I let it be. 2 days later, tried again, Rocky was all about it, I removed the shed.
Rocky tried to remove the shed but it literally was near his eyelid so trying to rub it off had to be painful.

I am so proud of myself. I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scared of Rocky and Rocky trusts me(not sure why).
I feel like the best beardie parent ever. It's these moments when actions matter more than words as I am reassured that I am doing a-o-kay.

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
Rocky is shedding (yes, that means he's getting bigger...aiming for 20 inches min)- and my poor baby had shed right under his eye. I didnt think he would let me get it but I said what the heck let me try to get it. Do you know he turned his head and let me try to get it? It wasnt ready so I let it be. 2 days later, tried again, Rocky was all about it, I removed the shed.
Rocky tried to remove the shed but it literally was near his eyelid so trying to rub it off had to be painful.

I am so proud of myself. I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scared of Rocky and Rocky trusts me(not sure why).
I feel like the best beardie parent ever. It's these moments when actions matter more than words as I am reassured that I am doing a-o-kay.
Their seems to be a lovely bond between you two 😊

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Ha thats putting it lightly, she is head over heels, Rocky is probably the most spoiled dragon to ever live lmao (not that, thats a bad thing).

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom