I have a question.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
I keep reading on here about beardies with blankets and other things. Can someone please catch me up and tell me about the blankets. I did not know they liked blankets. I know it is a dumb question but
i feel lost not knowing any of this. Thanks for the help.
Jeritta

secretevo

I think it all comes down to preference, (yours and your dragons). I know alot of people on here do offer blankets to their dragons. Mine doesn't care for them, and wont touch it or go near one in his enlcosure. If you do decide to offer a blanket make sure material is not loosley knit. That way you dont have a dragon with a blanket caught on it's toe nail. :mrgreen:

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Is fleece okay? I have scraps of fleece from an old blanket business we used to have.

babyelvissocute

Sub-Adult Member
Hi,
My beardie has two fleece blankies! One is my old baby blanket that he sits on during the day, and the other one is the one he likes to snuggle with at night. But mine has to get washed all the time, he loves to poop on them :roll:

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
both my babies have blankets and phoenix has a stuffed animal that he loves to play on, i havnet found a stuffie for Juuji just yet but i'm sure i'll find one she likes, and like the other poster said, its a preference. my babies are very much spoiled and wont even bask if i dont have their blankets on their basking rocks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallfry_Zoey
Top Bottom