I found the aggressor!

These are all from the same moment in time. Ruby has lost his mind.
First he attacked the digital thermometer then he wanted Rocky. Rocky still pays absolutely no attention to Ruby the runt but OMG Ruby is bad. He ran up and down, flipping- bobbing- leg up. Rocky didnt care. I took Rocky upstairs.
20230827_115231.jpg 20230827_115350.jpg 20230827_115402.jpg

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I just tried to give Ruby some water and he hissed at me. I just cant with the attitude!
The he turned around and turned sweet to me. I need to name him sweet and sour. I gave him a small piece of sweet potato. He ran from me, I put it down, he ate it then tapped for more. I CAN'T. I am back with Rocky, enjoying peaceful life.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I can see the attitude dripping off him in the 1st pic lmao 🤣
And in the other pic to fir that matter lol, Rocky is like leave me alone I'm watching the world go by.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Rocky is in a window so Ruby can't even see him...it's the point Rocky passed by him. THen Rocky pooped and walked by him later, OMG, Rocky strutted and still paid Ruby no mind. Rocky was rubbing in big time. Rocky stayed on me as I cleaned up, I know he wanted to stick his tongue out, he still just glowed, lol
I put everyone to bed at 5pm.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I can see the attitude dripping off him in the 1st pic lmao 🤣
And in the other pic to fir that matter lol, Rocky is like leave me alone I'm watching the world go by.
it's so funny because his beard is so tiny. When he went after the thermometer, he turned himself into a big ole box and lunged at it. I was like WHOA transformer. Ruby is going to stress himself out. He definitely has napoleon complex syndrome.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom