I forgot to tell you guys-

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
When i was at the Vet he let me listen to Franklins Heartbeat! AND IT WAS SOOOO SLOOOOOOWW

That's why beardies are jerks, they just don't care because their hearts only beat once ever 15 seconds! My theory is there's not enough room in there for anything else!

:wink:

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
WOAH that is so interesting. :shock: If I was one of the young kids on here, I would go into vet school and become a reptile vet. We need more reptile vets out there. :silent:

Sly

Hatchling Member
Lmao randy. You always say the funniest stuff. I really didnt know how fast their hearts beat, but i kinda figured it was slower. And i agree we do need more vets... the closest one i know of is about 6 hrs away.... :/

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Sly":6lgwkusy said:
Lmao randy. You always say the funniest stuff. I really didnt know how fast their hearts beat, but i kinda figured it was slower. And i agree we do need more vets... the closest one i know of is about 6 hrs away.... :/

That's terrible. :cry: We were so happy when we were vet-shopping that the website for the vet we chose had as many reptile patient photos as they did cats and dogs. I just was so pleased with that, because it was proof that they cater to reptiles. Also our vet breeds Chameleons. And he's in my own town and we can get there in 20 minutes if we aren't in rush hour.

PumpkinJelly

Sub-Adult Member
Are you serious?! I didn't know that! Are you serious, only one beat per 15 seconds? That's crazy! That's the most interesting thing I've heard all week. LOL.

ShannyBeard":2m5l91r6 said:
WOAH that is so interesting. :shock: If I was one of the young kids on here, I would go into vet school and become a reptile vet. We need more reptile vets out there. :silent:

I want to be a vet. I wanted to do regular things like cats and dogs, but ever since Fiz came into the picture I'm going to be a reptile vet :D I figured I'm always going to have beardies and they're pretty expensive so hey, why not be able to treat my own pets? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom