i finally have a salad eater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I'm Crisitna, new beardie owner and completely in love with him (Justin Bobby). Anyways, I have had Justin Bobby for approximately 2 weeks and this morning I put in his little bowl of salad that I do every morning but THIS time he ran to the bowl and started eating all the greens and licked a few apples. I was so happy, I had to tell someone :)

What are some things you feed your beardie as a staple vegetable?

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Hello and welcome to the site.
Glad your beardie is eating veggies now, sometimes it takes a while before they will do it.

Here is a list of veggies to feed (they are color coded as to what is good, bad, etc).
I feed a lot of turnip, mustard and collard greens to my beardies.

edit
Well, I guess it would help if I added the link.
http://www.beautifuldragons.503xtreme.com/Nutrition.html

tbelanger

That's awesome! I was so excited too when I realized my little girl was finally eating her greens. Actually it was pretty hilarious. I put out fresh greens for her every morning, but she always waits until their crispy and crunchy (due to the light drying it out) the next morning (before I give her new ones) about on hour after her lights go on to eat them. So each morning I get to listen to her crunch on her food - it's the most hilarious thing ever, because she will literally wake me up because her munching is so loud! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom