I Finally Did It !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Aw, Rex is beautiful! And she has such a nice fat tail - you can see that she's well cared for. I love the shower pic - she looks so happy!

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Oh my, Dawn -- Crash started bobbing at the computer when I scrolled to the weights pic! She's a beauty! (Crash must be a tushykindaguy)

He jumped at the keyboard (on my laptop) and got all dark and bobbed like a fool. Goofy dragons, don't they realize it's just memorex?!? He's sulking now that I returned him home, and he won't look at Xena (uh-oh, guilty conscience?)

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Okay...that's it !!! First he rubs himself all over her blankie and now he's making obsene gestures at her online. I think it's time you had "The Talk" with him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Hey sexy Rexy -- it's Crash! Girl, you got it goin' on, I love older women. I'm gonna see if Southwest Airlines will take morios for payment for a plane ticket, you free this weekend? I'll bring some hornworms too -- will you be my Valentine? Mom won't let me have chocolate, so will hibiscus flowers make you smile? :love5:

I didn't rub myself all over your blankie, I was just supervising mom to make sure she did it right. You know those humans, they get all distracted on the important things like our snuggles and food. But I tasted the edge to make sure the fabric was soft enough for ya. :mrgreen:

:laughhard:

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Oh my goodness I just read your thread about Crash looking at Rex! And returning
to Xena!
That is just too too funny.
:mrgreen:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Pssst...Crash...Are you out there? It's me...Rex. Mom thinks I'm taking a nap right now..little does she know. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I've been going through a bit of a Reagan stage, well that's what she calls it anyway. I don't even know who the hell (pardon my French) Reagan is,except she has something to do with exorcism's. My heads been shedding really bad and I haven't been feeling so pretty. I wanted to tell you if ever you want to come visit my sexiness, you are more then welcome!! As for the Hibiscus, I tried one a few yrs ago and was not real impressed, but thanks anyway. Now about the hornworms...I overheard Mom saying that they made some girl named Campbell Soup really sick...so I'm gonna pass on those too, sorry. I'm really not a high maintnance kind of girl ...it just sounds that way !!
Mom and Dad are fixing up a new house for me. It's really big! Big enough for two...if you get my drift. Anyway I had better crawl back under the computer before you know who comes back in.

Talk to ya soon...Sexy Rexy :D

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Check out this picture Dawn of Jack today right after a soak. He really is turing more yellow when wet
Hum? Do you know why? What ever reason I like it it's cool
I have a poll going on the Off Topic area it's called VOT FOR JACK!
100_8523.jpg

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Hey Rex - this is Campbell. I have to type quick while my mom's in the shower. You should take those hornworms - they taste great! I would eat them all the time if I could. Mom says my insides don't work very well though and that's why I can't have them. So you should eat enough for both of us! I'll just have to find some other way to get as big and pretty as you. Uh oh, I hear her coming - got to get back to my viv! Talk to you later!
Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom