I cant believe it!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madie

Hi all, so today i took the day off work today as I've been feeling a bit under the weather - its winter in England and freezing!! :( Anyways I was sitting on the chair next to Soc's viv and he came over to glass. He was scratching at the glass so I though OH BLess he was to come cuddle with his mom! :D So I slid open the glass and he jumped out onto my leg (I was still in my dressing gown by this time :oops: ) Next think you know - i felt this warm somthing on my leg only to look down and notice that Soc was having a poo on my dressing gown!!! :puke: NICE! Maybe he thought it would make mom feel better :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom