I am in love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday we got a little one and am just loving the little guy/gal. I wasnt so sure about it at first since every lizard i have been around is really skidish and if you touc them they freak. I am just in awe of how sweet and calm it is and how everytime i talk to it it eems to really enjoy it. What really melted my heart whas when we shut off the light it just curled up like a puppy and got comfy and just went to sleep. Ok never thought this would be my pet :D

ashleyelsha

Juvie Member
I am the same way! I understand that bearded dragons don't really have an emotion center in their brain, but they are so cute and interactive. I called my husband in the other night just to show him how he slept. He curls up on his branch and his eyes start drooping before I even turn the lights out and then he sleeps all night till I turn the lights on in the morning. It is sooooo adorable! And when I try to put him back in the cage he will turn around and hold onto my fingers like "please don't put me down".

mommisgurl

Juvie Member
I know exactly how you feel.! :blob8: :blob5: That's why we have our own bearded dragon family here on bd.org. We all share the same love :)

adkpugmom

Hatchling Member
My family thinks I lost my mind! Always been a dog person. I bought Clayton last month and ever since I have been spending all my thought, time and money on him lol. My boyfriend even got jealous!!!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
adkpugmom":1f2v2esf said:
My boyfriend even got jealous!!!
Hee,hee,hee... :lol: I so hear ya! LOL! Myah was my b-day gift, her set-up was my mothers day gift and if I keep going, my hubby says I'll loose my Christmas too! :shock: All worth it. Love her so much! :D

Momswims1

Juvie Member
If bearded dragons don't have an emotion center, how do they get excited and jump from foot to foot when you say their name or hold out a big juicy worm? How do they feel fear when a big bird flies overhead? I am just wondering.....
It would take some serious research to prove to me that they do not feel emotion. Anyway...I have so much love for my two beardies that it really doesn't matter.
Congratulations on your new beardie. Spoil the baby rotten! Beardies are so wonderful. I would never have believed a lizard could bring me so much joy.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Momswims1":3iwohuh3 said:
It would take some serious research to prove to me that they do not feel emotion. Anyway...I have so much love for my two beardies that it really doesn't matter.
Well said Momswims1 :D

ashleyelsha

Juvie Member
I read an article somewhere that they don't have a very big center in their brain for emotion. I didnt thoroughly research it and I don't remember where I read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom