Hydra

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezismom

Juvie Member
Your Beardies are fabulous...and they look quite happy and healthy, too! How long have you been a beardie mom? I have been one for three years, and absolutely love it. I recently became a mom of two...DeziLu, my big three year old boy, who Inhave had since he was a tiny baby, and now, Miss Penny, a little rescue. They have very different color, pattern, personalities. i adore them both!
Welcome to the forum!

MomofHydraandScylla

Original Poster
dezismom":1ag8nmmu said:
Your Beardies are fabulous...and they look quite happy and healthy, too! How long have you been a beardie mom? I have been one for three years, and absolutely love it. I recently became a mom of two...DeziLu, my big three year old boy, who Inhave had since he was a tiny baby, and now, Miss Penny, a little rescue. They have very different color, pattern, personalities. i adore them both!
Welcome to the forum!

Hi, thank you. I wasn’t quite sure if we were doing the right care they need. This forum helped a lot, thank go i found you guys. We first got our Hydra last year around November. I was hesitant at first but then I ended up the one caring for him more than my son (who was supposed to be the one who we bought him for) but now I can’t leave the house without missing them?? we had them both since they were babies too.
Dezi is so handsome and very healthy. I am sure miss Penny will be like Dezi as well, and she will grow into a beautiful beardie that she is.
Thank you for welcoming us. Hoping to learn more from everyone as our beardies grow. I moght have more questions as the days goes by since after some research, I realized that there is not one vet that specializes in bearded dragons here in our area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom