Humped back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jogla

Original Poster
Drache613":2iymaug0 said:
Hello,

How is your dragon doing today?
I hope he is starting to feel better. Remember, it is a slow process for them to heal up
& get better so be patient with him. A reflector would greatly enhance the UVB emissions
for him. How is his appetite doing, has he had any improvement of eating?
Let us know how he is doing.

Tracie

Yes i’ve ordered a reflector as I read that would help with my UVB. He’s certainly not getting any worse, i’ve made his hammock higher so that he can get closer to the Uvb tube and he’s been lying up there a lot. Yesterday he ate a few chunks of bell pepper all on his own out the bowl so i’ve left him a bowl of some chopped up carrots and a few small pieces of bell pepper, I know these are an occasional veg but just to get him interested in the bowl really and hopefully he’ll start eating more :) it does look like he’s starting to shed again he’s been bulging up his eyes and i found a little piece of shed.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That's great you got a reflector ordered, that should help him out. I'm glad he isn't getting any
worse right now. Hopefully he will start to eat more soon, once he is feeling better.
How is his shedding coming along? The eye bulging is impressive, right?
Let us know how he is doing.

Tracie

Jogla

Original Poster
His tail started to go white about 5 or 6 days ago but still no further on the shedding.. he was also really dark in colour today and when i came up early afternoon was in his hide which he never does during the day only goes to go to sleep. Seems better now though :/ we’ve gave his tank a good clean and now he’s basking and not as dark anymore
109876-8589211120.jpg
109876-1767117358.jpg
109876-6476489799.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom