Humidity Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

So I bought this hydromiter off Amazon last week and its been in Jimmys cage for about 4 days:
92333-246686731.jpg

It says the humidity level was at 10% so naturally I misted the tank verry little

The dial zoo med one that came with the kit says it was at 40%

Only problem is he does have a waterdish in there atm because hes shedding...

As soon as i misted the tank the Amazon one started to increase...

I guess my question is should I invest in another one? Any suggestions to what ones are known to be the most accurate/come with a temperature function also? I know the dial ones are garbage.

Also temp guns, do they come pre calabrated? And if so what is the best way to test the one I purchased to see how accurate it really is? Or has any one had success with this one?
92333-2304686755.jpg

Thanks!!

AlexZander

Original Poster
CooperDragon":3b2fvy21 said:
The temp guns should be ready to go. Just hold it at the appropriate distance based on the ratio for the specific gun. Usually a few inches away is fine. They don't need any calibration.

You can calibrate the hygrometer using damp salt to test it's accuracy https://www.neptunecigar.com/tips/how-to-calibrate-your-hygrometer

It is 100% not accurate it has been in the bag for the whole day, and I re-did the salt test, and it will not go above 69% so what would you guys recommend my purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom