Humidifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hsteward90

Hatchling Member
Sorry about the spelling...but i have a question. My hubby is sick and needs a humidifier in our room which is where tango is. Will the humidity hurt him? Its a little humidifier and hes in a custom 2x4 cage that we built so there isnt like big opening that lets in air from our room like a screen top would. So is it alright if we use the humidifier?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I really couldn't tell you if it will be okay or not. But the acceptable amount of humidity for a beardie is like 30ish% to 50% no higher or you risk Tango getting a RI.

Keep a close eye on the humidity level in Tango's viv if it get's higher than I've mentioned......
I would either put hubby up in another room which would be the best choice for not stressing Tango, or moving Tango's viv which will stress him, or you could possibly put Tango to sleep after snuggles in a temporary critter carrier or something like that at night in another room while the humidifier is on.
(unless it is going to be on during the day as well then forget the last thought.)

Good Luck! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom