How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InGoodHands

How do I get my beardie to eat his greens....He never eats his greens...It seems he only eats things that "move". note: I gutload all my crix with veggies so atleast he is getting greens somewhat. And I really dont wanna buy that thing in the pet stores to maks the fod vibrate...If it works I might, but it seems too pricy

gini

Sub-Adult Member
One of my beardies eats his vegees just fine, while the other does not. I started putting worms in his vegees, and that has helped me. When I got him I was told he did indeed eat them, but I have never seen him do it till I started with the worms. Now he will eat them later in the day in between feedings. With our baby, I just kept putting them in his viv every morning before offering crickets and one day he just started eating them. Now he is up to 2 bowls a day, one in the morning and one in the evening.

fez09

Extreme Poster
Fez doesn't get too excited over his veggies so I use tongs and get him to take bites that way...He's starting to come around and eat out of his bowl but I pretty much had to hand feed him for 3 weeks...Just keep offering them and change things up every once in awhile. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom