How to water your dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Grumples is very picky when it comes to drinking. I have tried every little trick in the book to get him to drink on his own. Unfortunately he depends on me (literally for everything) a little too much. He only drinks when I have him in the tub and pour it in front of him. He seems thirsty when i do this so I have been "forcing" him to drink as of recently. I was thinking that he likes the "running" water. Are there any reliable water fountains ya'll use? I would prefer something where he can sit in it as well (he loves soaking), but most importantly one that's big enough to make the water have enough movement to attract him. Thanks

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Running water in the tank itself causes high humidity--- I would recommend you wash his greens when you feed him - he will get the moisture from the greens - also dropping water on his nose will also help- he sees the water movement thats why hes drinking -- just dont let him over do it--
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom