how to tell if a beardie female has mated

Status
Not open for further replies.

alil

Hatchling Member
Hello.
Its kind of an odd question, is there a way of telling if a beardie female has been mated or not. The reason why I ask this is because today I found my smaller adult female and my only males cage opened today when I got home from work. They both got out and had free roam of the house. It did not take long but I found both of them under the couch asleep in different spots on the couch. The male tends to bob his head and get overall excited when he sees either of my females, but the female that got out has a bit of an attitude problem and puffs up and bobs her head back at him and even mounted up on top of the male and was biting at him last time they were both out a year ago. I checked to see if they both had all their toes and tails and looked for any bite marks. Both are ok and no injury just that beardie look of you just woke me up.Will the female have any sort of attitude change over time if she has live eggs in her. Thanks for the response and sorry for the wall of text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom