How to keep grapevine in place????

Status
Not open for further replies.

need2nogurl

Hatchling Member
Hello all!!! I have a question... how do you keep your grapevine in place when you have it in the enclosure? I have mine so that it goes vertically across the tank, but it sometimes falls. I have tried tying a string around it and taping it to the outside of the top of the enclosure but that didn't work. I'm just scared that it is going to fall while Elvis is sitting on it and crush him :-( If anyone has any helpful ideas I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks :)

nissaah

Well I keep all my fake plants up with suction cups. Makes for an easy clean up too as I can remove them easily. Hope that helped.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I use those too and they come in plastic & rubber. You can get a small bag of them for a few cents at a dollar store. Every once in a while though, you will need to push the center of the suction cup until it pops to make sure it isn't coming loose.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sure wouldn't want that to happen, especially since we could help prevent it. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom