How to disinfect toys/things being put in an enclousure

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i found a super awesome hide i want to put in my dragons tank. Problem is i found it at a yard sale, and im so scared of outside germs gettin in. So what are some good cleaning products, i was thinkin maybe simple green? Anything organic? But do those kill bacteria?

Kajolic

Juvie Member
What is it made out of?

If it is something you can bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes you could do that.

You could use a 10% dilution of Ammonia to soak it in for 20-30 minutes, then give it a fresh water soak for the same and allow to air dry.

If it isn't something that would loose its color in Bleach, you could do a 10% dilution of Bleach, but I would recommend the Ammonia dilute over Bleach dilute, and baking over Ammonia if it is possible, or do a combination of both. I did both when I was fighting Coccidia, soaked/baked his logs and rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom