How old to feed Dubias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
..How old does your beardie have to be to eat dubia roaches? If my math is correct..Sakura should be around 5 months old.
James is prolly going to disown me,( we're both skeeved out about the thought of roaches in the house) but I was thinking about sneaking Sakura a few Dubia roaches and see how she likes them. It's so frustrating to have to be constantly hunting pet stores to get food in the cold weather because no one will ship the phoenix worms or the crickets because it's too cold, which I can understand, but poor Sakura has no idea what's going on. :(

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well..I'm happy to report..James did not disown me..and Sakura liked her dubias. I bought her 3 small nymphs..I don't think she knew what they were or what to do with them at first..she kinda "hairy" eyeballed them then shot them down..and went looking for more...LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom