How much would you pay for this citrus adult female?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
i'd pay up to 200 shipped. If the bloodlines were known, I would pay a bit more because of its breeder potential.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
$200 would be my top amount. She is breeder quality, but temperament unknown. Good looking girl though.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Her color is very nice, if she is good sized then I can see paying 200-300 for her.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I can't guess on a price as I don't tend to pay a lot for beardies, I just get them for my "children"
but I do think she's really adorable!

greathouseFarm

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yay right on! He is asking $250 originally but I offered $200 and I think he will accept. No shipping though it's local so I think it's a fair deal! And I think she is really pretty! From looking at her she would be Hypo also right?

greathouseFarm

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I thought only Luecistic and Translucent had clear nails. I thought Hypomelanistic just meant the absence of black and pattern? Oh geeze it's so confusing even when you've had it explained to you a million times! haha...

Gail

BD.org Addict
Hypo means no or reduced black pigment, that includes the pigment that is in the nails so they will be clear. If trans have clear nails then they are also hypo. I won't comment on luecistic since genetically no such dragon actually exists...

greathouseFarm

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ahh that makes it even more confusing! I guess I will have to read more. So there is no gene responsible for the lack of pattern that she has?

Gail

BD.org Addict
Hmm, I can see a pattern on her back just fine. Everything is orange and it blends in together but its till there.
Her coloring is a product of line breeding, not genetically carried traits.

greathouseFarm

Juvie Member
Original Poster
oh I see what you mean... sorry I come from the rabbit breeding world where colors are genetically specific and don't morph so this is all new to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom