How much do you think i can sell my beardie for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I want to sell my male bearded dragon and he is a 24 inch citrus he would come with his 40 gallon tank and food dish and water dish,a hide,a basking light,light dome,2 pieces of repticarpet,cricket enclosure with about 100 crickets and calcium powder. How much do you think I can sell all of that for

trinity040400

Juvie Member
I got mine for $120, came with 40gl cage, calcium powder, small hide, mvb, 2 lamps, 10gl cricket tank.
Tohru was 12" and she is orange too.

I think they where having a hard time selling her through, it took about a month to talk me into it, but man Im glad they did! :mrgreen:

XxBeardiexX

Original Poster
jjh1":nl6my1pb said:
Pictures please and where are you located?
Thanks
Joanne
i dont have a camera but im in california and i had a dna test done on him and he is citrus and german giant

saleen89559

Juvie Member
No offense, but if you have the kind of money to just go and get a DNA test done on a Bearded dragon, then why are you selling him for money? Obviously you have enough already.

Show us some pics somehow please.

Sorry mods if this comes off rude, but i smell a 4 letter word called "scam"

XxBeardiexX

Original Poster
saleen89559":2w7oocod said:
No offense, but if you have the kind of money to just go and get a DNA test done on a Bearded dragon, then why are you selling him for money? Obviously you have enough already.

Show us some pics somehow please.

Sorry mods if this comes off rude, but i smell a 4 letter word called "scam"
my sister has a camera ill upload pics in a minute

jjh1

Juvie Member
Oh great would love to see pictures of your beardie!
Are you willing to ship ... outside of the USA or just in Cali?

What age is your beardie?

XxBeardiexX

Original Poster
jjh1":2vlqw0ff said:
Oh great would love to see pictures of your beardie!
Are you willing to ship ... outside of the USA or just in Cali?

What age is your beardie?
he is 2 years old and it depends where you want me to ship it how much would you be able to pay for him also are you planning on breeding him because he would make an excellent breeder and he is very tame pictures will be up when my sister gets home

saleen89559

Juvie Member
Where are the pictures? You said ---->
XxBeardiexX":2roxl3vc said:
my sister has a camera ill upload pics in a minute

By the way, name this Vet that can distinguish which morph or breed your Bearded dragon is....

I don't see how it is even possible for you to claim that when morphs are basically cross bred from other color variations and have infinite possibilities within the current color range available.

The sheer cost of doing a DNA test is staggering, especially with a Vet office that has no funding to cover it like a state system that covers DNA maternity tests of humans.

The only thing a DNA test can confirm in a Bearded dragon is whether is is a Male or Female, and if it has an infection at the viral level.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Please sign up to post under the Forsale forum if you're looking to sell your beardie.
This thread will remain locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom