How much CA/vita dust do u actually use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EccentricME

Hatchling Member
We just brought home our 1st adopted dragon. We bought him so Rep-Cal Ca w/ vit D and rep-cal herptivite I have read and searched about a million threads on this site and I can't figure out how much of the dust we put in the bag to dust the crickets with. It says make a 1:1 mixture (1/2tbs each) 1tbs/pound of food. But how much would you use if you were dusting let's say 5 crickets?

Hagrid is about 9mth so I am understanding that I should use the CA 5x/wk 1feed/day and 1-2x/wk of the multivit and not mix small amounts?

Sorry if this has been asked I really trying searching everything I can think of! :study: :D

~Amber

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi Amber. You only need to put a pinch of either calcium or vitamins in a ziploc bag, snap it shut and give a mild shake to coat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom