How many people have a normal color bearded dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard, since the demand for normal bearded dragons is low, people have pretty much stopped breeding normals or mixed them in other lines. I have a local pet shop that breeds normals and I got my normal from there. Does anyone else have a normal beardie?

Brandonforty2

Juvie Member
I guess I have two of them. They are a bit of a greyish brown color but turn yellow when happy. I call them pet smart mixes because that is what pet smart beardies look like.

Fogles

Juvie Member
I have one, I rescued her.
She is the sweetest thing, her name is Nike.

I also have Achilles and a Pastel named Zoe

Hatchling Member
I have a normal, they are just as awesome as morphs. I kind of like them better because like with dogs, the ones that don't get picked for beauty need homes too and are excellent companions.

CharliesMum

I have a normal pet store Beardie. Was looking for another, saw him in a pet store looking hideous so I brought him home. He has actually got some fantastic coloring. Lots of orange for a plain ol' beardie.

Supamom73

Hatchling Member
I think this is a normal beardie :) I got him as a hatchling at Petco... s/he's almost 2 months now!

IMAG0011_zps45547f5b.jpg

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Here's my normal, Darwin. He'll be turning 2 this year and is very sweet as long as he's not getting bopped on the head by cats.

DSCF2323_zps77e4115a.jpg

Supamom73

Hatchling Member
Aww Darwin looks like a snuggler! Do your cats consistently sit by his viv watching him? mine sure do.. they did that to the snake when i got her, but she doesn't move much.. Fuego is much more fun to watch ha ha! He will glass dance when they are sitting there just to antagonize them i think ha ha!

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Supamom73":3qukvgi4 said:
Aww Darwin looks like a snuggler! Do your cats consistently sit by his viv watching him? mine sure do.. they did that to the snake when i got her, but she doesn't move much.. Fuego is much more fun to watch ha ha! He will glass dance when they are sitting there just to antagonize them i think ha ha!

My old cat could care less about the dragons and would sniff them at most. The new one loooooves watching them. She got an introduction to HH (my female) a few weeks ago and tried to take a nibble out of her tail. When she was introduced to Darwin, she tapped his head enough times to get him more riled up than I've ever seen. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom