How many crickets should i feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikeithard

Hatchling Member
Ive also noticed my guy is really really bad at hunting. misses about 75% of all attempts at the crickets haha. but in the crickets defence , damn do they bounce fast!

jacody

Sub-Adult Member
Omni won't eat out of her enclosure so I empty in 2 or 3 at a wack and do that until she's done.

HLSLeO

Hatchling Member
so how did it go with this Spike?... i am wondering because my little guy will only eat about 6-8 crickets a day and then he does not eat anymore, i only put in like 3 at a time, after about 20 minutes i remove any un-eaten crickets...

spikeithard

Hatchling Member
HLSLeO":ny5zc7m8 said:
so how did it go with this Spike?... i am wondering because my little guy will only eat about 6-8 crickets a day and then he does not eat anymore, i only put in like 3 at a time, after about 20 minutes i remove any un-eaten crickets...

hey all good now .. Orion is eating a TON of crickets in his feeding box. I put about 15 or so in there twice a day. He just jumps up and sits on the edge when he is done and waits for me to pick him up.

My dubias will be soon done and ready to feed. cant wait. I hate crix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom