How many beardies do you have,what kind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gekiee

i have more thn 10 beardie :oops:

10 juvenile
20+ sub adult

one my favorite, yet i don't know he belong to which morph.
Been cheated by a seller claim that the B.D are Red German Giant.

Welcome to spade world:
Spade.jpg

This picture was taken on middle September 2010 age around 4 month +, now he is 16.5inch and growing fast & his age 8 month old.

zillathakilla

Juvie Member
Original Poster
How/why do you have so many beardies!? I hope you are selling them...they should each get a lot of time and love devoted to them :)

gekiee

zillathakilla":1z8h7pwe said:
How/why do you have so many beardies!? I hope you are selling them...they should each get a lot of time and love devoted to them :)

Hi Zilla,

Well, cause i'm wanna spread the breaded dragon in my country & selling cheaper to them to increase more affordability for student and beginner. To do that, i need to be a breeder. :oops:

zillathakilla

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well the best of luck! i hope you succeed because i think bearded dragons are beautiful creatures and everyone should have the chance to enjoy their own! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom