How do you know if the babys in the eggs drowned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyAngel0123

Hatchling Member
My eggs were layed about 120 days ago and NOTHING!
They look VERY big, Very white and plump. BNut whats going on?!
One of my eggs look like its laying in water (i can see through it)
But how do i know exatly if the eggs are still alive?
Like i said, they look perfect! All i really want to know if how do i know if there alive, and how do you know if they drowned?
Thanks
-Hannah<3

Poisoned1

Gray-bearded Member
Sounds like the eggs are slugs, to my knowledge it takes 70-90 days for the eggs to hatch
What was your humidity and temperature in your incubator?
How did you measure it.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
whats your temperature and humidity at in your incubator that can have a lot to do with length of time to hatch. I have heard of 110 days to hatching. If they arent yellow/brown and you dont smell anything let it be. The one you say looks watery that is because before a egg hatches sometimes it will go opaque.

Lets see some pics ill be able to give you further insite.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
80 degrees is considered on the low side of the incubation temps (with highest being 86-87). That can increase the amount of time to hatching.

Poisoned1

Gray-bearded Member
BabyAngel0123":bf83e said:
The humisty is beteewn 70 and the temp. is about 80, and im not sure how to post pics...
Is between 70 and what?
And how are you measuring temperatures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trishreyhui
Top Bottom