How do you clean poo/urate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iradog85

I'm using reptile carpet. Also, how do I clean it off of the bamboo branch? His basking spot is on this branch and it's usually where he "goes." When I try to wipe with paper towels the pieces of the paper towel get stuck to the branch. Can't his toes get caught in pieces of paper towel and cause problems?

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
I'm trying to get my girl to poo in the bath or something like that, but she mostly poos on her basking rock, sometimes on favorite branch (neither of which are porous). I just remove the soiled piece and wash it in real hot water in the sink. We have a 'beardie' sponge (and a snake sponge and a savannah sponge.. yes, I'm a freak) so we use that if necessary. We also keep paper towels on the bottom, and change those out when needed.

This is how I do it step by step.
SammyIII030.jpg

SammyIII031.jpg

SammyIII032.jpg

SammyIII033.jpg

SammyIII034.jpg

SammyIII035.jpg

SammyIII036.jpg

SammyIII037.jpg

SammyIII038.jpg

SammyIII039.jpg

SammyIII040.jpg

iradog85

Original Poster
sammyjackson":737fd said:
This is how I do it step by step.

SammyIII040.jpg

Lol well GEE, your beardie is trained to go in a certain place in his viv. Mine likes to go in places that are a little harder to clean. But thank you for the step-by-step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom