how do I start a colony..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikyreddragon

I'm gettting tired of buying crickets all the time, I have a red bearded dragon and I was wondering how to start a colony so I dont have to buy feeders again. I tought about crickets but they are just too loud, and mealworms are not too good for my beardy (i actually gave him once and he throw em up), so if some body could give any advise about how to get started with a colony, I would certainly aprecciate it. :blob8:

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
You mean a colony of roaches? Sorry, I can't help, but I must subscribe to this thread. I was about to ask the same question!

ikkie78

Juvie Member
The site I am going through is http://www.theroachguy.com and he has all the info you need there and also has starter kits available. Also if you email him any questions he is extremely helpful and responds quickly. Jason is a great guy to deal with. He's not the only roach supplier but he is the one I (and many others here) have dealt with. Hope this helps a little!

Theroachguy

Juvie Member
Thats correct spike if you have any questions just email me ill answer what i can for you.
Take care Jason

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
Like Nike..."Just Do It!"

Jason is the man. I bought my kit from him several months ago. Now I've got plenty of roaches. I need another beardie or two now since I have so many roaches. If you can afford the "Complete Kit" then you should get it. This wasn't available when I started, but I would've been all over it. You will receive 10 adult pairs. Some of your large nymphs will mature into adults within the first few weeks to a month. There will probably be more than 400 due to overcount. PLUS ***FREE SHIPPING*** :blob5:
What more do you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom